Experiencing eyestrain has become a common phenomenon among the urban population due to a variety of reasons. The excessive use of electronic gadgets, both for essential works and pleasure, can be considered as one of the main culprits. Whatever the reason behind your eyestrain, you definitely need an everyday solution. Reducing the amount of online or offline work and giving your eyes some rest every half an hour are good options. However, it is easier said than done and when you have the deadline approaching, you cannot always take enough rest or follow the rules. Thus, after a long, tiring day, you need something for your eyes to get them relaxed.
You will happy to hear that there is a lovely product from Lifezen that will keep your eyes nice and soothed in this New Year. No longer will you have an itchy and tired eye at the end of a hectic day at work. It is the perfect eye drop for tired eyes.
Lifezen Eye Spa Eye Drops at a glance
- It is a perfect solution for a tired, strained and dry eyes after a stressful day and can help with irritation due to working for long hours in a computer, mobile or tablet or watching TV or travelling long hours in windy and dusty environment.
- It acts as a lubricant for your eyes and applying only 2 drops for two minutes makes your eyes refreshed again.
- It hydrates and relaxes your dry and tired eyes through restoration of the moisture balance inside your eyes.
- In short, it rejuvenates your strained eyes and is extremely handy for every professional needing long hours in front of computers.
- Moreover, it comes at an unbeatable price of only Rs. 95/- (comes in a 10ml vial size).
List of Ingredients of the Lifezen Eye Spa Eye Drops
- Purified sterile water
- Sodium 0.5%,
- Preservatives (0.0075% Stabilized Oxychloro Complex)
Preferably use 1 to 2 drops of Lifezen eye spa on each of your stressed eyes and take rest for two minutes by keeping your eyes closed. Once open use the bottle only for 1 month and dump it even if there are unused contents inside. Use a fresh one instead. Follow other common principles of eye solutions such as never to touch the nozzle opening, never kept in uncapped position and store in a cool, dry place away from the reach of children and direct sunlight.
My personal experience with the Lifezen Eye Spa Eye Drops
Initially, I was a bit apprehensive about the usefulness of this product, but truly it did wonders to my tiring eyes. It took only seconds to rejuvenate and relax my stressed eyes. It has a natural lubricating feeling in my eyes and gave the desired relief I was looking for after a long hectic day. The eye spa also worked fine with my wife having sensitive eyes and felt the same relief. She also uses, contact lenses and it has no interference with them either.
So, if you are suffering from eyestrain after long exposure to TV, Tablet, PC or Mobile Phones, Lifezen Eye Spa Eye Drops are the perfect solution for you. It will make your eyes relaxed and strain free by helping in regaining its moisture balance.