- Maida/Flour=200 gm
- Suji/Semolina=100 gm
- Condensed milk=1 cup
- Khowa kheer=100gm
- Milk= ½ litre
- Sevai (vermicelli) =100 gm
- Ghee= 2 tbsp
- Oil= 2 cups
- Sugar free powder=3 tbsp
- Saunf=1 tbsp
- Small Cardamom seeds (Elaichi)
- Chopped Cashew seeds and raisins
- In a mixing bowl, add Maida and ghee, mix well. Then add suji, khowa kheer and appropriate water to prepare a smooth batter. To it add the condensed milk, coconut, sugar free powder and mix well. Add fennel seeds, cardamom, chopped cashews and raisins.
- Then in a pan, heat 2 tbsp of ghee and 1 cup vegetable oil. Add the batter individually. Deep fry the mulpuas until it becomes dark brown in colour.
- In a pan heat ghee on a low flame. Add the vermicellis and stir until it becomes little brown in colour. Set aside. In another pan, put the milk and boil. Add the vermicelli into the milk and stir continuously until they get softer. Add 2 tbsp of sugar free powder and stir well.
- Put the hot, crunchy mulpuas in a serving plate. On top add the sevaiya kheer. Garnish the platter with chopped cashew, pista badam and raisins.
- Enjoy the platter.