As always, when I came to know about the DelMonte contest in IndiBlogger, I have just gone for it. Indiblogger and DelMonte have not disappointed me and sent me a packet full of DelMonte pasta right away. Now comes the part of preparing the meal. Here is my recipe.
- DelMonte Pasta
- 5-6 Chopped Baby corn
- 2 chopped Capsicum
- Chopped Ginger and Garlic
- 1 cup of chopped edible mushroom
- 2 medium sized chopped Onions
- 1 tsp oregano
- 2 tsp tomato sauce
- 2 tsp chilli sauce
- 2 tsp soya sauce
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 3 tbsp grated cheese
- In pan boil water, add a little oil. Add the Del Monte Pasta into the boiling water and heat for 9-10 min. Drain the entire water and keep the pasta aside.
- In another pan, add 2 tbsp of olive oil, add all the vegetables, boiled mushroom and fry till the vegetables softens.
- Sprinkle 1 tsp of oregano, 1 tsp black pepper and salt to taste. Mix well.
- Add the boiled pasta into the fried vegetables, add all the sauces and mix well.
- When the pasta is cooked completely serve with grated cheese.
- Garnish with fresh cucumber and freshly chopped onions and some green chillies.
The meal was really delicious and I enjoyed it a lot with my family. Thanks to DelMonte.