- Paneer (cut into blocks) - 600 gm
- Onion - 4 pcs
- Garlic - 1 pc
- Salt - to taste
- Sugar - 1 tsp
- Dahi (curd) - 100 gm
- Del Monte tomato ketchup - 2 Tbsp
- Turmeric powder - 1 tsp
- Cumin powder - 1 tsp
- Coriander leaves - Chopped
- Del Monte olive oil
- Heat 2 Tbsp of Del Monte olive oil in pan and fry the paneer pieces in light flame and keep aside.
- Add the ginger, garlic & onion paste to the oil and stir till the mixture turns brown.
- 1 tsp of turmeric & cumin powder are added to the mixture, stirred.
- Add 1 cup of water and heat for 5 mins.
- Add 2 Tbsp of Del Monte tomato ketchup and mix the paneer pieces along with dahi (curd).
- Simmer for 5 mins.
- Garnish the platter with coriander leaves and green chilies.
- Dahi paneer is ready to serve
This is my entry for the "The Del Monte Blogger Recipe Carnival" contest in IndiBlogger